Tuesday 10 November 2009

Tarty Weekender (Kinda)

Well, Matlock Quarry was pretty fun. So much so that I didn't really stop to take many photos - hence half the photos being in the car... Fail. Anyway, here's a short timeline of the day:



Car-centred energy.



If this doesn't mean anything to you, you lose.



Not the best weather to greet you.

A bunch of riding happened, then Stan brought out the Tarty Inflatable Sidehop Helper Rock and beasted this to rear:







Not to be outdone, Ali got involved too:



At around that point, I became so cold I couldn't feel feelings any more. Because I'm pro, I still filmed some awesomeness from Ali and a pretty sweet line that I basically bullied Stan into doing. Stay tuned for some full video action from those gents soon. Special mention needs to go out to the oldest looking 13-year-old I've ever seen, Jack Carthy, who was doing some mental stuff aboard his Onza Skull. It's not really surprising he's winning everything with skills like them.

And... that's it?

3 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed the ride... was good to be back riding proper rocks after a few months break. Cheers for filming/photo'n Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What frame's Ali riding there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dead Like An Enemy, an absolute classic track! :-)

    ReplyDelete